The concept of microneedling is based on the natural properties of the skin’s ability and its self-renewing ability in the event of physical disturbances such as cuts, burns and other abrasions.
Medical microneedling enables the controlled induction of self-renewing mechanisms of the skin by creating microtraumas in the skin, which trigger a new collagen synthesis during the healing process.
The result is spectacularly smoother, firmer and younger skin.
The needles penetrate all layers of the epidermis and cause microtraumas in the deeper layers of the dermis. This triggers a natural healing reaction. The result is a reduction in the depth of wrinkles with new collagen, increased skin elasticity and improved appearance of scars and other skin defects. In addition to stimulating collagen production, microneedling also creates channels through which any substance applied to the skin surface can be absorbed much faster and more efficiently.
Therefore, any topical application of active ingredients in conjunction with microneedling rapidly penetrates into the area where it is intended.
Studies show that the use of microneedling can increase the effectiveness of topical therapy by up to several hundred percent.
Application Device For Medical Microneedling:
- quiet operation of the device
- speed control on the body of the device
- powerful motor with extended warranty
- the best ergonomic design of the device on the market
- automatic injection depth adjustment
- rotational stability
- very high injection frequency
- sterile needle applicator
Microneedling is a new elegant and highly effective methodology for collagen induction therapy.
Medical Microneedling induces collagen synthesis through fibroblasts while maintaining the integrity of the uppermost layers of the epidermis.
Microneedling leads to excellent results in skin rejuvenation, treatment of scars, rosacea and stretch marks. It is the latest technique that helps restore a healthy and youthful appearance of the skin at a fraction of the price in a short time. With high quality home devices that could be bought online from reputable online beauty shops, such as Natural Beauty microneedling devices and products, anyone can do Microneedling treatment at home.
Medical Microneedling is also one of the few dermatotherapies that are suitable for all skin types and can also be used to treat fragile skin and around the eyes and neck. Microneedling has been shown to trigger collagen production and the healing cascade without the risk of hyperpigmentation.
Microneedling is a non-ablative treatment method that is active on the surface of the skin without disrupting other structures (capillaries, nerves)!
Advantages of Microneedling Therapy over other methods:
- suitable for all skin types
- does not damage the skin (is not ablative)
- does not cause the skin to be sensitive to UV radiation (it quickly regains its integrity, its thickness is not reduced and its UV protection is not damaged)
- no risk of skin discoloration
- can be used on thin skin
- after chemical peels or lasers
- can be used on the face, neck, décolleté and other parts of the body
- financially advantageous method compared to fractional laser and resurfacing
- Topical anesthetics may be used
- for the comfort of patients who tolerate the treatment very well
- short healing time
- minimal discomfort during the healing time
- in case of unsatisfactory results, the procedure can be repeated without risk